Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, March 7, 2011

2011.03.07 First Day of Classes in Taiwan

Woke up early today. I tried to be as quiet as possible not to make up my roommate but he kept on making noises and tossing and turning.

I have a morning class at 8:10 Monday through Friday. The class is definitely challenging. The level is post-advanced. I should be learning so much Chinese in that class. I really like the teacher. She is young and has lots of ideas and utilizes different types of media in her teaching.

After class I headed over to the CIEE office and talked to the staff. Then headed down to the streets and bought stationary and school supplies for class.

I am also teaching English to middle schoolers here in Taiwan. Today is my first day of teaching. It should be fun and interesting. I am looking forward to it.

I need to organize my school stuff and teaching materials then take a power nap and head over to the middle school.

I am enjoying Taiwan so much!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're really enjoying Taiwan so far :D

    ReplyDelete